Monday, April 25, 2011

Thrifty Shopping.

OK so Saturday, when i was suppose to be shopping for my prom dress, some kind of way me and my mom ended up at this thrift store near my home. It is a very common one called "Family Thrift Center," and i found three VERY CUTE things that I wanted to share with you!


The first, and my FAVORITE thing is this adorable Ralph Lauren Blazer. As you all know Ralph Lauren is a very expensive brand, and there Blazers usually run around $120 and up. I found this wonderful find for a measly $7.57. Say it with me now, its a certified STEAL!


Then I found this adorable black and white stripped Blazer. I have been DYING for a white blazer! They are so cute and in for the spring! I was looking online at some and the one at Macy's I was eyeing was $58. This one was just $7.57. ;-)



Last but not least, I headed over to the purses and found this small cute orange bag. I simply LOVE it! Its perfect for spring because you can throw it on with an outfit and it adds a pop of color! I cant wait to wear this one!


With a total of $24.58 I was pretty content with myself. I had spent less than the $25 limit i had set for myself and got some AWESOME finds! I can not wait to show you all how i will incorporate them into my outfits. I have to take them to the dry cleaners first (because i haven't yet. I wanted to show you them all before first and then after.) Then I should be wearing them sometime next week. So keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment